We encourage all volunteers and supporters of Blue River Horse Center to become annual members, which expands your opportunities as a trained volunteer working in programs for adults and children with our fostered rescue horses. BRHC Memberships help ensure we have sufficient funds to continue offering a wide range of experiential equine programs to children and young adults.
Membership Program Benefits for Ranch Volunteers and Supporters
Membership Program Opportunities
- All Experience Levels - from no horse experience to experts. We tailor your experience to match your confidence level.
- Expand Your Skills - work one-on-one with our seasoned horse handlers and rescued horses through the entire season.
- Help Rescued Horses - Work with our deserving animals with the goal of adoption (by you or some other lucky horse lover!).
- Coaching by Experts - Learn our seven-step “on the ground” process to prepare a horse to be saddled and ridden by the season’s end.
- Opportunity to Teach – Take over teaching portions of the New Volunteer Training group sessions (you will be trained and approved for which sections to present.)
- Our Season - Horses are at the ranch from May to October; other events or activities for volunteers may happen at any time of the year
Membership Payment Options
How to Become a Member
- First Time Members - New volunteers and supporters who are not in our system already, fill in and SUBMIT your application
- Membership Renewals - Previous members, fill in your name and email, and you will be contacted to set up your renewal
- Questions? Please click to Contact Us and we will respond by phone or email (your preference)
Please choose one of these methods (both are tax deductible).
Before submitting your payment, please write the word “Membership” on your check or in the “add a note” option on Paypal. This will help us correctly apply your payment.
- Mail a check to Blue River Horse Center, P.O. Box 25749, Silverthorne, CO 80498
- Go to our website Donation page and use our BRHC Paypal link to pay with Paypal, a debit or a credit card.