ReSaddled Thrift Store
252 Warren Avenue
Silverthorne, Colorado 80498
Hours: 10:00am to 5:30pm – Seven days a week!
Like our Facebook page to grab the best items as they arrive!
You feel it as you enter the store – a warm welcome by our friendly staff, who are genuinely interested in helping you quickly find what you need or browse at your leisure for treasures you did not know you needed!
NOTICE: Summit Valley Horse Center is in compliance with all Summit County Public Health "Business Social Distancing Protocol" regulations.
Great selection of high quality merchandise at bargain prices!
We have a terrific variety of items. Furniture and home décor, clothing, boots and accessories—often exclusive brands, housewares, games, toys, movies, sporting goods and much more. New items come in every day.
- We accept donations every day between 11am and 2pm, but please call first to check whether we have space available. The limit to donate is 2 kitchen size (13 gallon) trash bags of items.
- All your donations are tax deductible.
- Donations must be inspected and approved by the store manager.
- Call before coming in to inquire about donating seasonal items.
- If you are unable to donate during these hours please call 970 409 2565 to make alternative arrangements.
We are extremely grateful for your generous donations of items for us to sell. All our profits are used to support Summit Valley Horse Center’s educational programs and the rehabilitation of rescued horses so they can be adopted.
We believe in the strategy of Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle. Items you donate are reused rather than going into landfill. Sales of your donated items benefit the members of our community who can purchase items they need at affordable prices. When you de-clutter your home, garage, or office, you get to experience the calming feeling of more space and being organized.
All the store profits go to supporting Summit Valley Horse Center.
SVHC is a non-profit offering educational programs for all ages and horse experience levels in Silverthorne. which participants develop life changing leadership skills and self-confidence while rehabilitating rescued horses, so they are more likely to be adopted.
Limitations Due To Store And Staff Size:
- Clothes or footwear must be clean and in sale-able condition
- Electronics must be tested in the store to verify they work. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.
- No sports equipment – our store might be held liable for defects or accidents. We recommend you donate or sell sports equipment at ReCycle Sports in Frisco.
- Furniture must be inspected by our manager – we often do not have adequate space for large, furniture but can handle chairs, end tables, accessories, etc. If you have a question, please call the store. We recommend you donate large furniture to ReStore in Silverthorne, which supports Habitat for Humanity.
- We are not a consignment store.
- We do not have vehicles to pick up donations.
Volunteering at the Thrift Store
Research shows volunteering is very good for your health and happiness!
ReSaddled volunteers enjoy getting to know our customers and welcome tourists to our resort town. Our volunteers have the satisfaction of being part of a team of generous and dedicated people who love helping their community and donating their time and talents to support the mission of Summit Valley Horse Center.
- You can volunteer as often as you want and at whatever time works for you.
- Drop by and take a tour or call the store manager, Amy, at 970-409-2565.
Directions to ReSaddled Thrift Store:
Go north on Hwy 9 from I-70 (exit 205 at Silverthorne). Turn left on 3rd Street. Go to dead end at Warren Ave. Turn left and go around the curve. You will see ReSaddled Thrift store with the large parking area on your left.